This salad is my latest invention and I’m in love… And so were my guests last week who gobbled it down, asking for seconds. The best part, it’s very light on calories! Here is the recipe!
1. Mixed salad greens
2. Diced peach
3. 1-2 diced mangoes
4. A handful of strawberries diced
5. 1-1.5 cups Red cabbage, chopped.
6. 1 cup (give or take) chopped mushrooms
7. 2 diced avocado (haas)
8. 1/4-1/2 cup pine nuts
9. Dressing: squeeze two limes over salad, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and toss.
10. Other ideas: I think it would be lovely with some cilantro and shredded mild cheese like Gouda or even white cheddar.