If you are doing or are interested in doing the hCG diet, the food can feel limited quickly, so I wanted to share a few of my favorite recipes with you thus far. Here are three of my favorites so far…
- 6-8 oz water in mug
- 1 1/2 Tbs unsweetened Baking cocoa powder (Hersheys is awesome!)
- Splash of Pure Vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1 Tbs Fat free half and half
Warm up your water first, then add everything. Its not as rich and creamy as regular cocoa maybe, but on this diet, it still feels like a splurge!! Enjoy the coziness!
- Honey Crisp apple chopped (or two small Gala apples)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon powder
- 2 spoonfuls baking Stevia, or use your liquid Stevia.
- (Nutmeg, Ginger, Allspice are optional. Use to taste. )
- Splash of water
Coat the apple pieces well with the other ingredients. Place in a covered bowl, microwave for 90 seconds, remove and enjoy. Be careful as it is piping hot! Enjoy your dellcious dessert!
This would be your whole meal in phase 2.
- 4 egg whites
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved (or 1 roma tomato, diced)
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine ingredients, cook in your saute pan and enjoy this delicious omelet. Here, the tomatoes serve as your fruit for the meal. Eat up and Enjoy!