So Good to see you, my friend!
Hey friend! Merry almost-Christmas to you! With the year winding down and me evaluating 2020, I realized it’s been loaded with both wins, losses, disorientation, and sweet family time. How can one year hold such a dichotomy of experiences? Yet it has… and you are one of the reasons my year has been beautiful. Your support, your shares and shout outs on social media, some of you have come on as financial sponsors to the show which I appreciate so much, and just plain by being a part of my community, you’ve made 2020 so meaningful for me. I appreciate you so much!
I recently recorded a series for you that I wanted to be sure you didn’t miss out on! If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s the importance of the stability that comes from knowing what God is saying to you and your family in unstable times. Hearing his voice has never been more crucial. So, that’s why I recorded this four part series on the topic. It started out as a class for our Wednesday night church services, but when I polled you guys on social media, the response was a resounding “YES! Please share the content!” So here it is. 🙂
I included the hyperlink to listen directly below each photo.
Before I let you go, as we head into 2021, could I ask you a favor? If you aren’t already supporting the podcast financially, would you consider doing that? No pressure here, but some of you have asked, and been excited to know you could! Here are some goals I have for the show for 2021 that your giving would contribute to:
- Marketing! I’d like to expand our audience and reach, getting the Word to more people. In November, Java with Jen was #14 in Bulgaria for Religion and Spirituality, and #92 in New Zealand! I had never considered “rankings” in the past, but when I saw these two nations’ ranks for the show (which were also the locations of my first two missions trips as a teen), it opened my eyes to the potential for spiritual impact of this show. No longer just a dream in my heart… more of a reality now! We are currently listened to in 55 nations. Your giving helps with this directly.
- Equipment. I am needing to get a new microphone and interface for better quality audio soon. What I’m using works for now, but I’d like to continually improve the quality of these episodes. Your giving would help with this. I’m looking at about $500 here.
- Compassion International! We sponsored a little girl named Pretty from Uganda, who is almost 3 years old through Compassion International. This month, the accumulated giving from listeners was able to pay for her sponsorship! I’d love to sponsor more children through the show, and your giving can help with that. If you’d like to sponsor a child directly, you can use my link to sign up. Be sure you use my link though, so that we can track how many sponsorships have come through Java with Jen! It’s $38/month and covers all aspects of their wellbeing: nutrition/meals, clothing, education, counseling, discipleship, practical skills for business & income, medical care & bedding. I can’t believe how much it covers! Use this link if you’d like to sign up directly: www.compassion.com/Javawithjen
If you decide you’d like to give to/sponsor the show there are three ways to do that:
- Patreon (monthly subscription): http://www.patreon.com/javawithjen – This outlet allows you to choose a variety of sponsorship levels.
- ANCHOR (monthly subscription): anchor.fm/javawithjen – On the screen where you see the episodes, you’ll see a “support” button. Choose from $0.99, $4.99, or $9.99/mo.
- Venmo (one-time donation): My handle is: @JAVAWITHJEN . Since most platforms are geared toward subscriptions I had some asking for one-time donation options, and I set up Venmo for that purpose.
Should you decide to become a sponsor, please let me know! I love knowing who’s partnered with the vision of this podcast, and want to tell you thank you myself. For now, I hope you enjoy these episodes, feel free to share them with anyone who might benefit (I’m a junkie for forwarding podcasts lol!), and you have a very Merry Christmas!!