When the new season arrives it’s always a little challenging to know where to start. Well, with spring weather here I thought I’d post some of my favorite looks I’ve been rocking.
Here are some tips for what’s hot this year:
- Edgy girl: Distressed jeans of all colors and shapes and lengths! Fabric textures like suede and faux leather. Wrap bracelets.
- Classic gals: get your stripes on!!
- Romantic ladies: lace, scalloped hemlines and cut out detailing.
- Preppy sisters: floral and colored Blazers and hats!
- Bohemian chics: kimonos, wrap bracelets, gauzy fabrics, WHITE!, beads, distressed jeans, wide leg pants, maxi skirts
- Casual femmes: distressed jeans, lightweight drapey cardigans, slub tees half tucked, denim jackets, maxi dresses!
Remember, be you, dress for the weather, and confidence is your best accessory. (No but seriously, it really is!).