If you’re here, it’s because you wanted to download a copy of my New Year’s planner guide, designed to help you process this last year and plan for your next one in partnership with the Holy Spirit!
WHY A PLANNER GUIDE?
So often, we head into New Years motivated, ready to make change, determined to do better and fix what we failed at last year. Unfortunately, it doesn’t last long because 91% of people fail to meet their goals, leaving only 9% fulfilling their commitments to themselves. Maybe that’s because many people don’t realize there’s another way! If the Lord has plans to prosper you (Jer. 29:11), it makes sense to take time and process both last year and the coming year with Him. This creates a faith mindset and activates God’s grace on your goals as you’re partnering with His plans for you… that sounds way better doesn’t it?
In this planner, I approach New Years with an attitude of celebration, faith, and Spirit led planning (which is often simpler and more doable). Let’s make the most of this year and do it differently. Download the planner and incorporate it into your morning quiet time, or journaling time. Have fun!! And don’t forget to come check out my episode that corresponds to it over at the podcast. You can find it below.