Hi and welcome! I’m Jenilee Samuel, CEO and Founder of J. Samuel Styling, and Java with Jen Podcast. They’re two separate entities but both equally a part of my heart, so you’ll find them both on my site!
What I do at J. Samuel Styling…
At J. Samuel Styling, I’m a wardrobe stylist with almost a decade of experience helping over 8200 women look and feel amazing in their clothes! I love to help ladies who are frustrated with their style, find their inner fashionista and bring her forward in a way that suits her lifestyle. I do this through Q&A and careful listening to capture what her soul loves, finding where she gets tripped up in the getting-dressed process, and I offer kind, informative guidance to help her most natural (and fabulous!) style emerge. Clothes, after all, are more about how we feel in them, than anything!
Practically speaking, when I work with a client I help her:
- Identify her body shape, and teach her style tricks to flatter her unique proportions,
- Nail down colors that will make her complexion glow,
- Figure out her unique style basics that will capture her personality,
- Supply her with any tools or resources that will make this journey easier for her, including a Pinterest board with photos of the outfits we created with her own existing wardrobe (this is my Closet Edit service specifically),
- Create a personalized shopping list so she knows exactly where to spend her money next time she goes shopping
- I teach her how to create outfits that suit her body, personality and budget.
- I can shop for her, or with her, for special occasions, or to completely revamp her closet (Personal Shopping option)
- I can also take her on her own style journey strictly online if she is not local; this is my “Virtual Styling” option.
- My Core Styling Services are:
- One-on-One Coaching (information based for strictly learning)),
- Closet Edit/Makeover,
- Personal Shopping, and
- Virtual Styling
My different offerings utilize different tools and methods, but I always want to leave my clients feeling empowered, full of clarity and direction, and with confidence when she walks into a room.
(As for the Java with Jen Podcast you can find out more HERE. It’s a hair down, coffee in hand kind of space! If you want some deep soul refreshing and are a person of faith, you’ll find your spirit, heart and mind renewed and invigorated with the topics we cover on the Java with Jen Podcast. My goal is to help women realize that they are ENOUGH, that Jesus is wild about them, and how to hear his voice to deepen their relationship with him. Java with Jen is on Instagram too!)
Let’s create confidence together.
What People Say
“I love you so much! I cannot thank you enough for all your help and encouragement! I love how I look and feel in my new wardrobe… I’m a whole new woman because of you!”Samantha A.
“Jenilee is so friendly and easy to work with. She has great style but also listens to what you like and does a great job finding exactly what you want!”R.H.
“Jenilee is so passionate about fashion AND people. She doesn’t try to change who you are, but rather, helps the clothes bring out what’s inside already! I feel so much less frumpy, all with the clothes already in my closet! I also received in-depth notes for later seasons. Above and beyond service!”Josmery M.